Type Here to Get Search Results !

Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals - Private hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals is a Private hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The address of Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals is 58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India. You can get any service from this Private hospital over a phone call in this number +91 33 2320 2122.

Phone Number of Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals: +91 33 2320 2122

Details Information about Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals


Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals

Name: Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals

Service Type: Private hospital

Phone Number: +91 33 2320 2122

Address: 58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India

India

Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

apollogleneagles.in

Call Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Now: +91 33 2320 2122

Get in touch with Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals:


For any more information and query about Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, please call this phone number: +91 33 2320 2122. You will get information on how to get any kind of Private hospital service from Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals. You can also ask for if they have the services and other facilities that you are looking for in Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata, West Bengal, India by calling the phone number. You can also find more Private hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal, India from our website.

Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Opening Hours:



People who have availed different services from Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals before shared their opinion - Mobashhir Khan said,giving a rating of 1 out of 5, I needed my second dose early for my international travel. The people at the help desk are not at all helpful, they do not listen and simply dismissed me. The health ministry has clearly stated that people going abroad can get their second dose 28 days after the first dose. I had all the documents with me, but the staff at Apollo Gleneagles would simply not care. - Titanium Rahul (Titanium Gamer) said,giving a rating of 5 out of 5, I admitted my Mother-in-Law on 14th May 2017, under serious condition. I really thank Apollo Authority & Doctor Jash & all the Emergency Staffs for taking a good care of her. I lost hope of getting bed. But Apollo helped me when I needed the most. I am & I will always be thankful to Apollo Hospital. - about quality of their Private hospital service in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals is listed in TopServiceBD Website. Share your feedback about this Private hospital in the comment section.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.